sábado, 8 de agosto de 2015

Fringe vest with paillettes and clutch with fluorescent yellow color

¡Hola mis amores! ¿Cómo están?
Ya saben mi debilidad por las lentejuelas durante el día, crean looks muy divertidos.
Sin dudas, el protagonista de hoy es mi nuevo chaleco con flecos y lentejuelas en frente y espalda, una de mis últimas adquisiciones en las rebajas de verano. Ni bien lo ví  me encantó y ya me imagino varios looks con él.
Lo mismo me sucedió con este clutch con lentejuelas y un toque de color amarillo flúor, que lo hace muy divertido. 
En esta ocasión opté por un look simple en blanco y negro, y al que no agregué demasiados complementos para no recargar al look.
¡Espero que les guste!
Besazo y muchas gracias por sus visitas y comentarios, los espero!
¡Que tengan un hermoso fin de semana!


Hi my loves! How are you?
You know my debility for the paillettes during the day, creating very funny looks.
Without a doubt, the protagonist of today is my new vest with fringes and paillettes on front and back, one of my latest acquisitions in the summer sales. I loved it as soon as I saw, and I can imagine many looks with it.
The same thing happened to me with this clutch with paillettes and a touch of  fluorescent yellow color, which makes it fun.
This time I opted for a simple look black and white, and that not added very much accessories since I didn't have to reload the look. 
I hope that you like it!
Big kiss and thank you very much for your visits and comments, I'm waiting!
Have a nice Weekend!
 









 


 I'm wearing:

Vest/ Chaleco........H&M
Jeans......Bershka
Shirt/ Camiseta......Zara
Sandals/ Sandalias.............H&M
Sunnies/ Gafas de sol....Guess
Clutch......H&M
Watch/ Reloj.........Guess


2 comentarios:

  1. Nice look and cute little bag! :)
    Would you like to follow each other in GFC?
    Let me know to follow you! Xxx
    www.travelera.es

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por tu comentario. Déjame el link a tu blog y te seguiré encantada.
Thanks for your comment. Leave me the link to your blog, and I'll follow you as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...